- Increasing engagement with icons
Instead of bloating our themes with extra font files containing icons that you may or may not use, we inline SVG icons which offer...
- Drawing attention to information with call outs
A great way to highlight important aspects of your content is to use callouts. These are typically expressed as tips or notes, though the...
- Getting technical with code blocks
The <code> and <pre> elements are for displaying inline and multiline blocks of code.
- Adding figures and images to articles
Use the <figure> element to display self-contained content, like illustrations, images, photos or code. For image-specific styles, refer to the Images page.
- Customizing list styles
Use .list-unstyled to remove the default styling from <ol> and <ul> elements.
- Emphasizing points with block and pull-quotes
- Organizing information in tables
Tables are useful for layouts where text needs to be positioned side-by-side or floating at specific locations on the page. If making these is...
- Creating beautiful content with text styles
You can make the font size of a paragraph of text larger by giving it a class name of font-size-xl using the Source Code...